Tunxis Community College Foundation and Advisory Board is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit tax-exempt organization let by an Executive Director and a talented volunteer Board of Directors comprised of business and community leaders, students, faculty, and alumni. The Foundation exists solely for charitable and educational purposes.
Tunxis Community College Foundation Leaders
- Cindy Bombard – President Central CT Chambers of Commerce
- James T. Scott – First Vice President Retired, Connecticut State Police
- Keith J. Bernier – Second Vice President Webster Bank
- Gene F. Prentiss - Secretary/Treasurer Gene F. Prentiss and Company, P.C.
- Salvatore V. Vitrano (Atty.) - Immediate Past President Vitrano, Preleski & Wynne, LLC
- Mary Bencivengo – Tunxis Community College Division Director of Allied Health Emerita
- Robert O. Ciraco – Retired, Farmington Bank
- Arthur (Bud) Funk – Retired, Fourslide Spring and Stamping, Inc.
- John W. Gallant – The Hartford
- Nancy B. Grassilli – Tunxis Community College Professor of Marketing Emerita
- Aaron Jainchill – Jainchill & Beckert, LLC
- Peter Kelley – First Bristol Federal Credit Union
- Dhiraj Khosla – Analytix BizMgmt, LLC
- Fernando Macaro – Travelers
- Todd Russell – Maier True Communication
- Lisa Simonetti – ConnectiCare, Inc.
- Ahmed Shaher – Symetra Life Insurance Company
- Robert J. Voight – Retired, Security – CT Life Insurance Company
- Ty White – Stanley Access Technologies at Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Tunxis Community College Representatives
- Dr. James P. Lombella – Regional President, North-West Region CT Community Colleges
- Keith L. Madore – Executive Director, Tunxis Foundation
- Dr. Darryl Reome – Campus CEO, Tunxis Community College
- Dr. Kimberly Hall James – Director of Student Access, Success, and Engagement Lynn L. Laskowski Professor of Biology