This is our kick-off event celebrating 50 years of education in our communities!
- Craft Beers & Ciders provided by Valley Wines
- Music by “The Green Jazz Band”
- Ceramic Art by Donna Namnoum
- Refreshments by Taprock
The fundraiser is adjacent to the Barnes-Franklin Art Gallery, which will host ceramic art by Donna Namnoum and music by The Green Jazz Band. Refreshments by TAPROCK Beer Bar & Refuge. Please consider a sponsorship for Winter Blues & Brews.
To purchase tickets: tunxis.edu/donate call 860.773.1357 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES AVAILABLE:
- $1,500 ……… (4) tickets to the event, $500 named scholarship awarded in May 2021
- $1,000 ……… (4) tickets to the event, $350 named scholarship awarded in May 2021
- $500 ………… (2) tickets to the event, $150 textbook voucher awarded in May 2021
- $250 ………… (2) tickets to the event, $75 textbook voucher awarded in May 2021
Additionally, Tunxis Foundation is accepting gift baskets, vouchers, and gift cards for a silent auction. Proceeds to benefit student scholarships and programs at Tunxis Community College. To discuss a sponsorship or donation to the Craft Beer and Cider Tasting, please contact Keith Madore, Executive Director of the Tunxis Foundation 860.253.3041 or email@example.com
Must be 21 years of age or older; proper ID required. Part of Tunxis Community College’s 50th Anniversary Celebration!Proceeds to benefit the student scholarship program and mini grants at Tunxis. The Tunxis Foundation is a 501C (3) organization.