Who is Eligible to Apply?
Tunxis encourages all interested students to apply. Most of the scholarships are open to any student with a QPA of at least 2.75. Others are open to more specific groups of students.
The Tunxis Scholarship Application enables you to be considered for a number of different scholarships including:
Other Scholarship Sources:
Free scholarship search-engines: complete the survey
It’s best to subscribe to all three since the three have access to over 60,000 different scholarships combined!
The Financial Aid office posts private scholarship notices as they are received – please check out our information easel in the hallway outside of the suite in the 100 building.
- Capitol Scholarship Program: Contact your high school guidance counselor
- American Savings Foundation: www.asfdn.org
- American Society of Women Accountants: www.aswa.org
- Gail Burns-Smith Fund Scholarhip Application
- Hartford Foundation College Scholarships: www.hfpg.org/scholarships
- Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation: www.mcsf.org
- Professional Women in Construction CT Chapter Scholarship Application
- SBM Charitable Foundation Scholarships: www.sbmfoundation.org
- The Town and County Club Scholarship Application
- Waterbury Dental Hygienists Association Scholarship Application
For more information, contact David Welsh, Director of Financial Aid Services, at 860.255.3510.